Cavember has been great. Thank you to everyone that joined in on the cavalry fun. Seeing everyone's work has been truly inspiring.
So since my last post there were a few final touches to finish them up.
I added chain swords and attached them to the riders belts. For me, chain swords were always going to be a must on these models. I have always had the old image of the Praetorian Hussars from the 3rd ed guard codex in my head. I did a much better job on their black and red stripes then the yellow and black ones on the explosive charge so I'm pretty happy with their overall look.
After attaching the riders to their mounts I finally added the left reins and connected them to the riders left hands.
Next up, the bases got some more detail with 2 wounded guardsmen and lost equipment. After painting them I added some weathering powder to these.
And that was it. :) On to the next lot!